The Apiary Fund’s support team is busy answering phone calls and emails from our traders, right now, as this post is being written. They are constantly helping our traders receive answers to their questions, and helping them learn and develop their trading abilities. We love our Support Team, the work they do, and the help they provide each day. We also love hearing from our traders about their experience with our Support Team, and what we can do to improve. The following is an email we recently received from one of our traders named Jeff, and his experience with our Support Team:
“Apiary Support Team,
I know you guys could use some good news, some acknowledgement for the good work you are doing under extraordinary circumstances, helping us with ALVEO.
When ever I call in the team is great, I feel taken care of and more and more the feeling of family grows.
I can only imagine how challenging the past few months have been while ALVEO is being built, the one thing I know is that the team is doing their best and I feel it every time I call in.
You guys ROCK! I truly appreciate all your CAN-DO-ATTITUDE during this transition time…I am looking forward to being funded and to the good…great times ahead for all of us.
Keep up the good work….remember the more challenging the adventure…the better the Success Story…and I have some great stories….how about you?
Keep up the good work,
We thank Jeff, and all the other traders we hear from that enjoy the support we provide, and the ways we are helping them develop.
We love our traders and get excited when we see them succeed, move into funded accounts, and become excellent investors! The Apiary Fund is here for anyone wanting to get away from the typical, stuffy financial companies, and become part of a “family” growing together in the markets.Thanks to Jeff, and everyone else here in the fund.
A Message From Support
About Trader Support
Like this Article?
- Trader Development & Funded Accounts November 27, 2012
- The All-New Sessions Clock from the Apiary Fund March 29, 2013
- Eight Expectations to Becoming a Successful Trader February 1, 2013
- Announcing the Investor Profile! December 6, 2012
- Seven 2013 New Year Resolutions to Avoid Your Personal Fiscal Cliff December 26, 2012
- The Apiary Fund Trader Development Program May 19, 2016
- We Appreciate Our Traders May 11, 2016
- Indecision In The Markets May 5, 2016
- Yoda Quote #1, “Much to learn…” April 26, 2016
- Yoda Quote #2, “There Is No Try…” April 23, 2016
- The Traffic Laws of Trading - Apiary Fund Blog: […] http://www.apiaryfundblog.com/how-to-for...
- Good "Luck" Trading - Apiary Fund Blog: […] www.apiaryfundblog.com/8-expectations/ [...
- Good "Luck" Trading - Apiary Fund Blog: […] http://www.apiaryfundblog.com/our-philos...
- SUMMIT 2014 - The Apiary Fund Blog: […] Summit. Many changes occurred after the ...
- Sizing - The Apiary Fund Blog: […] Sizing is very important in Forex tradin...
Apiary apiaryfund Apiary Fund apiary investment fund candlesticks company news currencies definition diversification emotion fear Forex funded account funded trader income supplements investing advice investing cash investing tips investing tools investment investment risk Investor Profile leverage money management news Personality position size positive Psychology reading candlesticks Resolutions risk risk management risk of loss Shawn Lucas staying positive stop loss success Summit The Apiary Fund trade trading trading system trading tips yoda
Follow @apiaryfund on Twitter
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- August 2012